Student Registration Paperwork
If you are not sure if you are living in Hartley zone, please enter your address.
- 1st through 5th grade for 2017-2018:
– If you are moving from out of St. Johns County into the Hartley School zone please fill out the 2017-2018 Registration Packet.
– If you are transferring from another St. Johns County school to Hartley, please fill out the SJCSD Change of Address Form.
– Review the detailed information on SJCSD Registration Residency and Health Information.
- Kindergarten Registration Paperwork for 2017-2018
-Please complete the 2017-2018 Registration Packet above.
–Kindergarten Welcome Letter
Here are a few helpful links:
- Now’s the perfect time to print out this year’s 2017-2018-Master_Calendar and tape up onto the refrigerator!
- A letter about the student Code of Conduct and a copy of the 2016-2017 Student Code of Conduct.
- Here’s information on the school lunch, including links to the free and reduced lunch application.
- Here are the year-at-a-glance maps for the district.
- Here is a Florida Standards Resource for Parents.
- District Parent Involvement Plan
- Hartley Elementary School School Improvement Plan 2016-2017
- St Johns County School District 2016-2017 Plan
- Log in to view your child’s report card!
School Visitation update/reminder
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Hartley, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you are not sure if your school access has expired or is still valid, please e-mail: [email protected] If you need to fill out the application, please follow this link. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner then later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
The school day start time for this year is 8:30 a.m. and dismissal time is 2:50 p.m. Wednesday Early Release time is 1:50 p.m. Students may be dropped off in the parent drop-off car line at 8:00am.
Click for more information
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
Before and Afterschool Care
The YMCA offers the before and after school care program at Hartley Elementary School. Care is available from 6:30am until the start of the school day and from the end of the school day to 6:00pm. See the below forms for additional information about the program and how to register at your local YMCA.
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive an email update each time a new edition of Hartley Headlines is released.
August 29th Parent Newsletter
September 12th, 2016 Headlines
Sept 26 Parent Newsletter
October 17th, 2016 Parent Newsletter
October 31st, 2016 Parent Newsletter
November 14th, 2016 Parent Newsletter
December 5th, 2016 Parent Newsletter
December 19th, 2016 Parent Newsletter
January 9th, 2017 Parent Newsletter
January 23rd, 2017 Parent Newsletter
February 6th, 2017 Parent Newsletter
February 20th, 2017 Parent Newsletter
March 6th, 2017 Parent Newsletter
March 27th, 2017 Parent Newsletter
April 10th, 2017 Parent Newsletter
April 24, 2017 Parent Newsletter
May 8, 2017 Parent Newsletter
Seaside Children’s Dentistry
A1A TV Installs/ Todd Whaley
Berkshire Hathaway/ Joyce Haley- 904-377-8601
Coldwell Banker/ Bill Miller-904-315-8930
Radcraft Construction- 904-669-1076
Awaken City Church