Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Daily Schedule & Events
- Student drop off starts at 8:00 a.m.
- School day begins at 8:25 a.m.
- School day ends 2:45 p.m.
- Early Release every Wednesday 1:45 p.m
- No campus admission or supervision for students prior to 8:00 a.m.
District Master Calendar
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2022
- All schools will be dismissed 1 hour early on December 21, 2022
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2022
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 4, 2023
- Classes Resume for Students / Second Semester Begins on January 5, 2023
Hawk Cafe Menu
The Food & Nutrition Services Department is experiencing unprecedented issues with the supply chain. These supply chain issues are causing us to alter posted menus with little to no notice. We are working closely with our distributors and manufacturers to secure both the food and supply items needed to support our program and offer the level of service we are accustomed to providing.
Please keep in mind that the menus may change due to supply chain issues.
We will always try to offer the YOGURT BAGS every day.
- New Student Registration
- Student Code of Conduct
- School Lunch Menu
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Year-at-a-Glance curriculum maps for each grade level
- St Johns County School District ELL Plan
- Home Access Center
- Report Bullying and Harassment
- Immunizations – School & Sports Physicals
- Service Animal Policy
- Schoology for Parents Information
- Summer Services
School Supply Lists
If your student(s) require our School Nurse to assist them in medication administration or treatment, please read the medication policy below and then fill out the two additional forms. Please turn the forms in to Nurse Rosemary at the Front Office.
Explore Our Website
School District News
"Educational Surrogate Parent Training" on Dec. 6
Please join us on Tuesday, December 6, 2022, from 5pm to 8pm for "Educational Surrogate Parent Training." The training will be presented virtually by Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System / Northeast Florida Educational Consortium (FDLRS/NEFEC).
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Hartley, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
The Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program is a statewide reading motivational program for students in grades K – 8. The Florida Association of Media in Education (FAME) and the Florida Department of Education (DOE) collaborate to select a list of new recommended books for children each year. Please click on the links below for a listing of this year’s SSYRA books for our primary and intermediate readers: