Welcome to the Little Hawk Cafe!
- ALL students are issued a personal identification number (PIN) for their meal account that will be kept in the cafeteria.
- The PIN will remain the same throughout their entire stay at Hartley Elementary School.
- A la carte items (side items) are available for purchase. No credit will be given for a la carte items.
- We accept cash or checks (no credit/debit cards) in the cafeteria. We do ask that you please write your child’s first and last name on the memo line of the check. Make check out to Hartley Elementary Cafeteria.
- Prepayments to your child’s account with a, credit card, can be made through PayPAMS. You can access it through PayPAMS.com.
- Prepayment is encouraged as it assists with the movement of students through the line.
- Account Balances, either positive or negative, from the previous school year will roll into the new school year unless a refund has been requested. Balances will also follow your child to another school as long as the school is still in St. Johns County.
- Free and Reduced Meal Application can be completed online when available. Link will be provided in July.
We strive to offer a variety of fresh fruits and veggies for our students on a daily basis. Students may select 2 fruits for their complete breakfast and 1 fruit and/or 1-2 vegetables for their complete lunch.
In order for the cafeteria to charge students for the breakfast and/or lunch price, each child must have the following items on their lunch tray when they arrive at the register:
BREAKFAST: Student may take 3-4 items, at least one item must be a fruit/juice (they may have 2 fruits at breakfast).
LUNCH: Student may take 3-5 items, at least one item must be a fruit or vegetable (they may take 2 vegetables at lunch).
If students do not meet the minimum requirements listed above, they will be charged a la carte pricing. PLEASE TELL YOUR CHILD MILK IS NOT REQUIRED AT BREAKFAST OR LUNCH!
I do recommend everyone sign up for a PayPAMS account. With PayPAMS you can monitor your child’s purchases as well as their balances.
Please feel free to contact if Miki ([email protected] or 904/547-8396) with any concerns or questions you may have.