Kindergarten Early Registration 2016-2017
The St. Johns County School District (SJCSD) will hold early registration for children entering kindergarten on the below dates and times.
Tuesday, February 2 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Friday, April 8 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Thursday, March 10 1 – 5 p.m. Monday, May 9 1 – 5 p.m.
For more information about what is needed to register, please refer to the St. Johns County School District Website.
Welcome to Hartley Elementary
Here are a few helpful links:
- Now’s the perfect time to print out this year’s master calendar and tape up onto the refrigerator!
- Here is a copy of the 2015-2016 Student Code of Conduct.
- Need to figure out what bus Johnny is on? Here are the bus routes for Hartley Elementary!
- Johnny and Suzy need to eat! Here’s information on the school lunch, including links to the free and reduced lunch application.
- Here is the Elementary Choice Letter from Dr. Joyner that reviews some of the educational options available to you and your family.
- Here is the Hartley Assessment Calendar.
- Here are the year-at-a-glance maps for the district.
- Here is a Florida Standards Resource for Parents.
To sign up for the online newsletter, click on the newsletter link above and then subscribe on the next page by inputting your email address.
The school day start time for this year is 8:30 a.m. and dismissal time is 2:50 p.m. Wednesday Early Release time is 1:50 p.m.
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
Before / After School Child Care
The YMCA offers morning and after school child care for students. Morning care is from 6:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and Afternoon care is from 2:50 – 6:00 p.m. Get more info about the YMCA Before / After School Child Care Program
Here are important forms:
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive an email update each time a new edition of Hartley Headlines is released.
Hartley Elementary is recognized as a Five Star School for exemplary community involvement. Thank you to all in the community for all you do for our students. Help keep Hartley a Five Star School. Use the link below to complete the online volunteer application. Online Volunteer Application
A1A TV Installs/ Todd Whaley
Berkshire Hathaway/ Joyce Haley- 904-377-8601
Coldwell Banker/ Bill Miller-904-315-8930
Radcraft Construction- 904-669-1076