Welcome to Hartley Elementary!
Hello Hartley Families!
We hope you have all had a wonderfully relaxing summer filled with plenty of rest, relaxation, and fun. We are so excited to begin the 2015-2016 school year. As we did last year, I would love to post a video for the website with teachers, students, and parents sharing what they are looking forward to most for the upcoming school year! The more video clips we have, the better, so if you get a chance, shoot a short 10 second video clip on your smartphone and tell us what you are most excited about. Email the clip to email@example.com with the subject line “New Year” by Saturday August 1st. Thank you!
Here are a few resources and reminders for you-
- Meet the teacher for Kindergarten will be on Thursday, August 6th beginning at 6pm.
- Meet the teacher for all other grades will be on Friday August 7th from 9am to noon.
- Class lists will be posted here on the website Tuesday August 4th. Please be sure to sign up for our online newsletter, and you will be emailed the moment the class lists are posted.
- Need pencils and paper and folders for Johnny and Suzy? There are plenty of sales on school supplies in the area. Here’s the supply list for Hartley.
- Now’s the perfect time to print out this year’s master calendar and tape up onto the refrigerator!
- Here is a copy of the 2015-2016 Student Code of Conduct.
- Need to figure out what Bus Johnny is on? Here are the bus routes for Hartley Elementary!
- Johnny and Suzy need to eat! Here’s information on the school lunch, including links to the free and reduced lunch application.
- Here is the Elementary Choice Letter from Dr. Joyner that reviews some of the educational options available to you and your family.
Enjoy the last few days of summer, and we hope you are as excited as we are to begin a new school year here at Hartley Elementary.
To sign up for the online newsletter, click on the newsletter link above and then subscribe on the next page by inputting your email address.
The school day start time for this year is 8:30 a.m. and dismissal time is 2:50 p.m. Wednesday Early Release time is 1:50 p.m.
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
Before / After School Child Care
The YMCA offers morning and after school child care for students. Morning care is from 6:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and Afternoon care is from 2:50 – 6:00 p.m. Get more info about the YMCA Before / After School Child Care Program
Click here for registration forms.
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive an email update each time a new edition of Hartley Headlines is released.
Hartley Elementary is recognized as a Five Star School for exemplary community involvement. Thank you to all in the community for all you do for our students. Help keep Hartley a Five Star School. Use the link below to complete the online volunteer application. Online Volunteer Application