Back to School!
The new school year is just around the corner. Below are a few helpful dates and tips for a smooth transition to the new school year:
- School begins for students on August 10th.
- Orientation to meet your child’s teacher will be on Tuesday, August 9th from 8:00am until 12noon.
- Click for the School Supply List 2016-2017.
- If you sign up for the electronic school newsletter before August 1st, you will receive an early e-mail on August 5th with the name of your child’s teacher! Please sign up on the right under ‘School Newsletter!’
- If you live in the Hartley zone and you have not registered your children for school, please come in between 7:30am and 3:30pm to complete the paperwork.
- Don’t forget to fill out the online volunteer application to be approved for school access to attend events at Hartley with your child! Once you complete the application, it may take several days for your application to be processed and the school to receive approval.
Kindergarten Registration 2016-2017
Click on the link below for the Hartley Kindergarten registration packet.
For more information about what is needed to register, please refer to the St. Johns County School District Website.
Welcome to Hartley Elementary
Here are a few helpful links:
- Now’s the perfect time to print out this year’s master calendar 2016-2017 and tape up onto the refrigerator!
- A letter about the student Code of Conduct and a copy of the 2016-2017 Student Code of Conduct.
- Need to figure out what bus Johnny is on? Here are the bus routes for Hartley Elementary!
- Johnny and Suzy need to eat! Here’s information on the school lunch, including links to the free and reduced lunch application.
- Here is the Elementary Choice Letter from Dr. Joyner that reviews some of the educational options available to you and your family.
- Here are the year-at-a-glance maps for the district.
- Here is a Florida Standards Resource for Parents.
Home Access Center
- HES 2016-17 Registration form
- Hartley Kindergarten Registration packet 2016-17
- Please click to view Behavior Management workshop flyer.
The school day start time for this year is 8:30 a.m. and dismissal time is 2:50 p.m. Wednesday Early Release time is 1:50 p.m.
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
Before / After School Child Care
The YMCA offers morning and after school child care for students. Morning care is from 6:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and Afternoon care is from 2:50 – 6:00 p.m. Get more info about the YMCA Before / After School Child Care Program
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive an email update each time a new edition of Hartley Headlines is released.
Hartley Elementary is recognized as a Five Star School for exemplary community involvement. Thank you to all in the community for all you do for our students. Help keep Hartley a Five Star School. Use the link below to complete the online volunteer application. Online Volunteer Application
Berkshire Hathaway/ Joyce Haley- 904-377-8601