Beginning of the School Year!
The new school year is just around the corner. Below are a few helpful dates and tips for a smooth transition to the new school year:
- Early release Wednesdays begin on Wednesday, August 17th.
- Click for the School Supply List 2016-2017.
- Don’t forget to fill out the online volunteer application to be approved for school access to attend events at Hartley with your child! Once you complete the application, it may take several days for your application to be processed and the school to receive approval.
- Once your volunteer application has been approved, please remember to bring your ID to the main office when you sign in to volunteer or check out your child.
- There has been a temporary change in the district medication policy. If you would like your child to wear bug spray when going outside, please bring the bug spray to the main office for your child labeled with your child’s name and teacher. A staff member will apply the bug spray before your child goes outside.
Kindergarten Registration 2016-2017
Click on the link below for the Hartley Kindergarten registration packet.
For more information about what is needed to register, please refer to the St. Johns County School District Website.
Here are a few helpful links:
- Now’s the perfect time to print out this year’s master calendar 2016-2017 and tape up onto the refrigerator!
- A letter about the student Code of Conduct and a copy of the 2016-2017 Student Code of Conduct.
- Need to figure out what bus Johnny is on? Here are the bus routes bus routes for Hartley Elementary!
- Here’s information on the school lunch, including links to the free and reduced lunch application.
- Here is the Elementary Choice Letter from Dr. Joyner that reviews some of the educational options available to you and your family.
- Here are the year-at-a-glance maps for the district.
- Here is a Florida Standards Resource for Parents.
- Home Access Center
- HES 2016-17 Registration form
- Hartley Kindergarten Registration packet 2016-17
The school day start time for this year is 8:30 a.m. and dismissal time is 2:50 p.m. Wednesday Early Release time is 1:50 p.m. Students may be dropped off in the parent drop-off car line at 8:00am.
Click for more information
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
Before and Afterschool Care
The YMCA offers the before and after school care program at Hartley Elementary School. Care is available from 6:30am until the start of the school day and from the end of the school day to 6:00pm. See the below forms for additional information about the program and how to register at your local YMCA.
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive an email update each time a new edition of Hartley Headlines is released.
Hartley Elementary is recognized as a Five Star School for exemplary community involvement. Thank you to all in the community for all you do for our students. Help keep Hartley a Five Star School. Use the link below to complete the online volunteer application. Online Volunteer Application
Seaside Children’s Dentistry
A1A TV Installs/ Todd Whaley
Berkshire Hathaway/ Joyce Haley- 904-377-8601
Coldwell Banker/ Bill Miller-904-315-8930
Radcraft Construction- 904-669-1076