Beginning of the School Year!
- If you would like to have lunch with your child, visit your child’s class or volunteer at Hartley, you must fill out the online volunteer application to be approved for school access. If you do not have school access, you cannot come onto campus. With it being a busy time at the beginning of the year, once you complete the application, it may take several weeks for your application to be processed and the school to receive approval.
- Once your volunteer application has been approved, please remember to bring your ID to the main office when you sign in to volunteer or check out your child.
- There has been a temporary change in the district medication policy. If you would like your child to wear bug spray when going outside, please bring the bug spray to the main office for your child labeled with your child’s name and teacher. A staff member will apply the bug spray before your child goes outside.
Here are a few helpful links:
- Now’s the perfect time to print out this year’s master calendar 2016-2017 and tape up onto the refrigerator!
- A letter about the student Code of Conduct and a copy of the 2016-2017 Student Code of Conduct.
- Here’s information on the school lunch, including links to the free and reduced lunch application.
- Here is the Elementary Choice Letter from Dr. Joyner that reviews some of the educational options available to you and your family.
- Here are the year-at-a-glance maps for the district.
- Here is a Florida Standards Resource for Parents.
- Home Access Center
- HES 2016-17 Registration form
- Hartley Kindergarten Registration packet 2016-17
The school day start time for this year is 8:30 a.m. and dismissal time is 2:50 p.m. Wednesday Early Release time is 1:50 p.m. Students may be dropped off in the parent drop-off car line at 8:00am.
Click for more information
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
Before and Afterschool Care
The YMCA offers the before and after school care program at Hartley Elementary School. Care is available from 6:30am until the start of the school day and from the end of the school day to 6:00pm. See the below forms for additional information about the program and how to register at your local YMCA.
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive an email update each time a new edition of Hartley Headlines is released.
Seaside Children’s Dentistry
A1A TV Installs/ Todd Whaley
Berkshire Hathaway/ Joyce Haley- 904-377-8601
Coldwell Banker/ Bill Miller-904-315-8930
Radcraft Construction- 904-669-1076