- If you would like to visit your child during lunch, visit your child’s class or volunteer at Hartley, you must fill out the online volunteer application to be approved for school access. If you do not have school access, you cannot come onto campus. With it being a busy time at the beginning of the year, once you complete the application, it may take several weeks for your application to be processed and the school to receive approval.
- Once your volunteer application has been approved, please remember to bring your ID to the main office when you sign in to volunteer or check out your child.
- Just a reminder that FSA scores are able to be viewed in HAC. If you would like a paper copy of your child’s FSA scores from last year, please write a note to your child’s teacher.
Spring 2017 Testing Schedule
Log in to view your child’s report card!
Here are a few helpful links:
- Now’s the perfect time to print out this year’s master calendar 2016-2017 and tape up onto the refrigerator!
- A letter about the student Code of Conduct and a copy of the 2016-2017 Student Code of Conduct.
- Here’s information on the school lunch, including links to the free and reduced lunch application.
- Here is the Elementary Choice Letter from Dr. Joyner that reviews some of the educational options available to you and your family.
- Here are the year-at-a-glance maps for the district.
- Here is a Florida Standards Resource for Parents.
- Home Access Center
St Johns County School District 2016-2017 ELL Plan
New Student Registration Paperwork
If you are not sure if you are living in Hartley zone, please enter your address.
If you are moving from out of St. Johns County into the Hartley School zone please fill out the SJCSD Registration Parent Guardian Packet.
If you are transferring from another St. Johns County school to Hartley, please fill out the change of address form and bring in supporting documents explained on the SJCSD Change of Address Form.
Detailed information on SJCSD Registration Residency and Health Information.
The school day start time for this year is 8:30 a.m. and dismissal time is 2:50 p.m. Wednesday Early Release time is 1:50 p.m. Students may be dropped off in the parent drop-off car line at 8:00am.
Click for more information
Sunshine State Young Readers Award Program
Before and Afterschool Care
The YMCA offers the before and after school care program at Hartley Elementary School. Care is available from 6:30am until the start of the school day and from the end of the school day to 6:00pm. See the below forms for additional information about the program and how to register at your local YMCA.
Hartley Elementary School will provide a safe and caring environment where every student’s academic, emotional and social needs are nurtured. Parents, teachers, and staff work together to create a community in which children are inspired and empowered to attain their full potentials and embrace life long learning.
Hartley Elementary School will grow a community of responsible, confident, caring and educated citizens.
Enter your email address and click Subscribe to receive an email update each time a new edition of Hartley Headlines is released.
Seaside Children’s Dentistry
A1A TV Installs/ Todd Whaley
Berkshire Hathaway/ Joyce Haley- 904-377-8601
Coldwell Banker/ Bill Miller-904-315-8930
Radcraft Construction- 904-669-1076
Awaken City Church