Registration Information

New Student Registration Paperwork

If you are not sure if you are living in Hartley zone, please enter your address.

If you are moving from out of St. Johns County into the Hartley School zone please fill out the SJCSD Registration Parent Guardian Packet.

If you are transferring from another St. Johns County school to Hartley, please fill out the change of address form and bring in supporting documents explained on the SJCSD Change of Address Form.

Detailed information on SJCSD Registration Residency and Health Information.

Kindergarten Registration Paperwork for 2017-2018

Click here for the Kindergarten Registration Packet.

  • If you would like to visit your child during lunch, visit your child’s class or volunteer at Hartley, you must fill out the online volunteer application to be approved for school access.   If you do not have school access, you cannot come onto campus.  With it being a busy time at the beginning of the year, once you complete the application, it may take several weeks for your application to be processed and the school to receive approval.
  • Once your volunteer application has been approved, please remember to bring your ID to the main office when you sign in to volunteer or check out your child.
  • Just a reminder that FSA scores are able to be viewed in HAC.  If you would like a paper copy of your child’s FSA scores from last year, please write a note to your child’s teacher.